Clear Skye, an Identity Access and Management (IAM) software company, reimagines enterprise identity access and risk management software to make a complicated problem easier to manage. Built on ServiceNow’s Now Platform, Clear Skye IGA allows customers to leverage their existing investments in technology and people to solve the critical challenge of knowing “who has access to what” throughout the enterprise.
The Sales Account Manager - Benelux & Nordics
is responsible for selling Clear Skye solutions and services directly and indirectly to Clear Skye’s customers in your region. In this role, you will represent Clear Skye to the customer in all sales-oriented activities.
We’re looking for experienced Sales Account Managers
with Identity and Access Management (IAM) or ServiceNow domain expertise who want to make a formative impact in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.Responsibilities
• Drive new Sales and develop trusted relationships at the Executive level whilst focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership.
• Apply your knowledge of the cybersecurity industry, market and competitive landscape, technology, product and processes to educate prospective and current customers on the business value of Clear Skye.
• Scope, negotiate and close enterprise contracts to exceed all bookings and revenue targets.
• Establish access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior-level decision makers including the CISO, ServiceNow Platform owner, CIO, CTO, etc.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date account and territory plans.
• Regular forecasting of business opportunities to Sales and executive leadership.
• Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management on an ongoing basis to stay updated.
• Coordinate requirements for Proofs of Concept (PoCs) with Sales Engineers and Product Management.Skills and Experience
• A deep understanding of the IAM business and value propositions is required in order to help identity and drive new opportunities.
• 10+ years of sales experience with at least 5 years selling enterprise security solutions in the following areas is preferred: IAM, IGA, ServiceNow, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Cloud Security, Access Security (CASB)
• Effective presenter to executive stakeholders.
• Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive-aggressive attitude and have excellent organizational skills.
• Devotion to continual personal sales development, customer service and follow-up.
• The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required.
• The ability to work with a variety of internal groups.
• Experience working with and through Channel partners.
At Clear Skye, our team is passionate about enterprise security and delivering IGA capabilities natively on ServiceNow. Making customers happy and successful is our core mission. Come join us in disrupting the market - our compensation & benefits package is competitive, and the work is exciting!
Clear Skye is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org