Clear Skye, an Identity Access and Management (IAM) software company, reimagines enterprise identity access and risk management software to make a complicated problem easier to manage. Built on ServiceNow’s Now Platform, Clear Skye IGA allows customers to leverage their existing investments in technology and people to solve the critical challenge of knowing “who has access to what” throughout the enterprise.
Clear Skye is seeking a Demand Generation Lead to oversee and manage owned and paid channels including email, webinars, events, organic search, display, paid search, and social advertising campaigns. This position will generate brand awareness and drive qualified leads for Clear Skye’s identity security solutions.
• Manage the demand generation strategy and budget
• Create, optimize, and expand email nurture campaigns to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
• Develop and manage dynamic audience lists for ABM tactics using in-house tools for targeted programs
• Work with Sales, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations to measure, analyze and report on email, webinar, and event performance
• Oversee the booking, logistics, and execution of in-person and online events
• Manage planning and execution of event/webinar sessions, including follow-up and success metrics
• Responsible for developing and maximizing email newsletter programs directed at prospects and customers
• Analyze and report on campaign performance and channel ROI
Campaign + Performance-Based Advertising
• Manage multi-touch integrated campaigns across display, paid social, content syndication, email, and media sponsorships
• Evaluate and implement new marketing technologies and tools, including automation and AI solutions
• Track and attribute engagement and leads
• Provide data analysis and insights for your managed campaigns
• Research new platforms and service providersSkills and Experience
• 5+ years experience in both demand generation and paid advertising at a software company (SaaS solution preferred).
• Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation solution, including expanding and improving upon lead generation scoring systems and marketing-to-sales operations
• 2+ years managing ABM campaigns using in-house lists to target prospects
• 2+ years managing ads on LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram
• 2+ years planning and promoting webinars and other online events
• Strong writer with ability to write in various formats, including nurture emails, presentations for webinars, and social copy
Applicants must be able to show a portfolio of their work.
Clear Skye is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org